Embassy of the Commonwealth of Hamland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Embassy of the Commonwealth of Hamland

Post by Gerald Ruze on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Following the approval of the Treaty of Mutual Recognition and Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between the Commonwealth of Hamland and the Republic of Gerenia last September 2nd, an embassy has been built and opened in the city of Nevaya.

A copy of the Treaty can be read below:

TREATY OF MUTUAL RECOGNITION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BETWEEN THE COMMONWEALTH OF HAMLAND AND THE REPUBLIC OF GERENIA

We, the nations of Hamland, represented by Prime Minister Lewis, and Gerenia, represented by President Gerald I. Ruze, hereinafter referred to as "the Parties", agree to the following:

1. OBJECT OF THE TREATY

1.1. The Commonwealth of Hamland recognizes the independence and sovereignty of the Republic of Gerenia, establishes diplomatic relations with Gerenia, and opens the Embassy of Gerenia.

1.2. The Republic of Gerenia recognizes the independence and sovereignty of the Commonwealth of Hamland, establishes diplomatic relations with Hamland, and opens the Embassy of Hamland.

1.3. The Parties agree to build relationships based on cooperation, mutual understanding and peaceful settlement, respect the laws and customs of each other. The Parties refuse any forms of racism, segregation, or intolerance.

2. PERIODS OF VALIDITY

2.1. This Treaty is signed for three years, with the possibility of extention, initiated by the Parties.

2.2. This Treaty can be dissolved by either Party, with prior notification, not later than three weeks before the planned date of dissolution.

For the Commonwealth of Hamland:
Prime Minister Lewis

For the Republic of Gerenia:
Gerald Ruze, President

Gerald Ruze
Admin

View user profile http://gerenia.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Commonwealth of Hamland

Post by Lord Lewis on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Tiatso! (Hammish for Huzzah!)

How are things here? Is the country planning much? I'm keen to keep dialogues going between the Commonwealth and other countries so am visiting our friends as frequently as I can!

Also, after the next election I'll push for more relations with other countries and so I hope to bring forward a treaty to look at finding things which can be mutually beneficial for our countries.

Lord Lewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerald Ruze on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Veye! (Gerenian for Huzzah!)

Thanks for your visit! Now well, regarding your questions, the things at the top of our "to do list" are: make detailed descriptions of the country, continue the development of our national conlang, and establishing diplomacy with some more nations in Micras. We are also looking for economic and military cooperation with foreign powers.

Gerald Ruze
Admin

View user profile http://gerenia.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top